Contact us

    Unit 04, 7/F, Bright Way Tower, No.33 Mong Kok Road, Mong Kok, Hong Kong
    TEL:00852-23892981 / 27636779

FAQs of Company Secretary of Hong Kong Company Limited

Does a company need to have office or address in Hong Kong to register company?
Company to be registered in Hong Kong needs a Hong Kong registered address instead of its own office. Fu Wah can provide company registered address service, so clients can rent an office without additional expenditure.
Must the registered address of the company be in Hong Kong ?
Yes. Every company registered in Hong Kong must have a Hong Kong address, because all government letters will be posted to that address.